The aim of the course is to ensure that workers at all levels are aware of their responsibility for safety towards themselves, their colleagues and others affected by their work activities.
On successful completion of the programme, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the hazards and evaluate the risks in their workplace
- Use appropriate workplace precautions for specific risks or seek advice on the workplace precautions
- Assist managers in preparing written Risk Assessments
- Follow their organisations Health & Safety policy
- Co-operate and communicate on safety matters
- Carry out work activities without risk to themselves or others
- Report relevant accidents and incidents and monitor their own activities, and assist managers in active monitoring
What Do I Bring?
- Theory only
What Do I Get?
Upon successful completion of the course, a 5 year licence.